Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Help Save Them...

Open your mouth for the mute,
for the rights of all who are destitute.
Open your mouth, judge righteously,
defend the rights of the poor and needy.
-Proverbs 31:8-9
>>Do you believe Jesus loves children?
>>Do you have a heart that breaks when you think of children in poverty?
>>Do you feel joy and satisfaction when you see God working through you?

Have you considered sponsoring a child?

Seriously.

I sponsor a five-year old little girl in Rwanda. I have been her sponsor for nearly six months, and each day has been so rewarding knowing that I am making a difference in her life. From the money I provide for her to get a Christ-centered education and the appropriate health care she needs, the prayers prayed each and every day, the letters I write and receive back from her mother, the pictures, and the drawings she makes for me, I have not once regretted making the decision to sponsor her.

There are more than one million children in twenty-five countries who need a sponsor. Will you step out and make the commitment to help an underprivileged child find love, encouragement, and hope for their future?

Think about it.

Help save them.

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

No comments: